- The Grant Program is designed to advance testing at the local level.
- WHOSE (Workshop On Self-Education in software testing) is intended to produce a context-driven skills inventory, with references.
- Our Special Interest Groups and other committees are formed with a desire to pursue significant, long-term advancement in an area of interest to the Association.
Got a project idea?
AST will consider providing support to projects or programs meeting the following criteria:
- The project must not be directly or indirectly driven by profit
- The project must be accessible and valuable, or potentially valuable, to all software testers
- Both the project and the leaders of the project must explicitly comply with and/or agree to the AST Code of Ethics
- At least one of the project organizers be a member in good standing of AST
Any project or initiative meeting these criteria may apply for support.